MediSafe is the largest IPA-based Hand Sanitizer brand in Sri Lanka. It is the product of years of research & development by MW Lifesciences. MediSafe is a premium alcohol-based hand sanitizer. MediSafe is a complete anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral alcohol-based hand rub disinfectant manufactured in accordance with USP formula and WHO guidelines.
MediSafe is selected by The medical supplies division (MSD) of the Health Ministry for the entire usage of Sri Lankan government institutes and hospitals. Besides this, our product is used by all major private hospitals and many corporate and multinational organizations based in Sri Lanka. Among these accolades, MediSafe is the first hand sanitizer brand to be exported from Sri Lanka.
If your esteemed organization entrusts us with your valued order we can guarantee a consistent supply of our product with no compromise on quality. MediSafe is a product with tremendous recognition and brand value. A range of products have now been developed in our state-of-the-art laboratories and launched under the MediSafe brand name.
Our priority is safeguarding our loyal customers through products that enable the practice of good hygiene. Stay safe with MediSafe!
- WHO guidelines have enlisted suitable hand sanitary formulas which meet the proper hygienic requirements for hospital hand sanitization. MediSafe is the only alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is manufactured in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines in Sri Lanka.
- MediSafe is manufactured in accordance with a United States Pharmacopeia (USP) formula.
- MediSafe has been thoroughly tested in four leading laboratories in Sri Lanka; SLPL, ITI, Bureau Veritas, and MRI.
- MediSafe has been approved by the Health Ministry and registered with the National Medicines Regulatory Authority (NMRA) of Sri Lanka – Reg. No. COS-004853
- MW Lifesciences state-of-the-art manufacturing factory has been issued a WHO-Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) license by the NMRA.
- MediSafe is the first alcohol-based hand sanitizer product to be exported from Sri Lanka.
- MediSafe follows a formula highly recommended and endorsed by clinicians. MediSafe formula is proven to be safe for long-term use without end-users suffering from adverse side effects.
- MediSafe formulation has been developed with moisturizing emollients added which will prevent drying of the skin. MediSafe formula also has a pleasant imported fragrance added.
- MediSafe is the trusted choice of all reputed hospitals island-wide.
- MediSafe has produced over 2.5 million liters of IPA-based hand sanitizer in the battle against COVID-19 making it the largest hand sanitizer brand in Sri Lanka in terms of volume of liters produced.
About MW Lifesciences
MW Lifesciences was incorporated in 2018 with the goal of becoming the leading external pharmaceutical formulations manufacturer in Sri Lanka. MW Lifesciences also functions as a formula developer and is fully equipped to undertake various laboratory services and develop high-end formulations. MW Lifesciences is also a leading medical waste incineration solutions provider in Sri Lanka.